Retractable banners are a must when it comes to trade shows. You need to do everything you can to stand out from competing booths at the same event while being confined to a relatively tiny space. The lack of elbow room means that trade show booths will typically offer more space vertically than horizontally. Retractable banners from Banners on a Roll® can help combat these space restraints. Trade shows and outdoor events call for portability and easy setup and you have a need for a very specific type of signage – retractable banners. As the name implies, these banners can be shrunk down to a fraction of their display size for easy transporting.
- Stand and carrying case included
- Standard size: 33” wide x 80” high – other sizes available
- Digitally printed on durable vinyl
- Single-sized or double-sized printing available
- Indoor use only
How to Order
To receive a quote, call us toll-free at 1-800-786-7411 to chat with one of our team members. You can also email us directly at [email protected]
Popular uses for Retractable Banners include:
- Trade Shows – Portability and size make our retractable banners a perfect fit for trade shows.
- Concerts – Place a retractable banner by the entry to the venue to attract visitors.
- Meetings and Conferences – Fill attendees in on what they can expect.
- Grand Openings
Production & Installation
- Production Time: We typically wrap up production about 7-10 working days from the approval of the art. This does not include shipping time.
- Art: Clients are responsible for submitting acceptable print-ready art. If artwork must be modified, you'll be notified of the charges prior to printing. You'll approve a color proof via email.
- Installation: Retractable banner will be preassembled in the cassette. Instructions included for setting up the stand. Open the carrying case and remove base and pole. Assemble the pole and make certain that the stabilizing feet are positioned perpendicular to the base. Attach pole to the base's hole. Pull the banner up until your banner is taut and secure to top of the pole.