Want to spread the word for your upcoming event or campaign? Want to advertise around town for your charity run/walk? Go with the tried and true yard sign. There’s a reason yard signs have been such a popular advertising method over the years – they’re a simple and effective way to spread your message. Our custom yard signs make it easy for you to blanket an entire town with the exact message you want to send. Want to learn more about how we can work with you to get you the perfect yard sign? Fill out the 'Get a Quote' form and we’ll begin familiarizing ourselves with your business and advertising objectives.
- Single-sided or double-sided printing available
- Optional metal frames
- Made of weather-resistant coroplast
How to Order
To receive a quote, call us toll-free at 1-800-786-7411 to chat with one of our team members. You can also email us directly at [email protected]
Popular uses for Yard Signs include:
- Campaigns – Spread word of your candidacy to voters.
- Run/Walk Events – Alert the members of your community by posting signs around town.
- Youth Sports – Encourage parents to sign up their children for a local team.
- Nonprofit Organizations – Give community members a chance to show their support.
- Real Estate Open Houses and Similar Events
- Building and Construction – Brand awareness at your job site.
- Community Event Announcements
- Directional Indicators
- Commercial Businesses – Sales, Product or Service Announcements.
We typically wrap up production about 5-7 working days from the approval of the art. This does not include shipping time.
Art: Clients are responsible for submitting acceptable print-ready art. If artwork must be modified, you'll be notified of the charges prior to printing. You'll approve a color proof via email.
- Using wire stakes: Push stake into ground and slide yard sign over stake positioning the points of the stake over the vertical flutes.
- Wood Posts or Wood Fences: Drill pilot hols and use screws with washers to cover each grommet to secure to post.
- Chain Link Fence: Thread zip ties or rope through grommets and secure to fence.
- Indoor use only: Clean with a damp cloth.
- Outdoor use: Clean with warm water and mild detergent.
- Store yard signs in cool, dry room. Do not stack anything heavy on top to keep them from bending or crushing.